Aluminum Crane Pallet Forks
All Outrigger Hooks (aluminum pallet forks) include a 3/4″ shackle.
Each hook has been proof tested. Test certificates available on request.
Each Outrigger Hook is proof tested and labelled with the save working load. Test certificates available on request
All Outrigger Hooks are sold F.O.B. Colfax, WA
Delivery – Shipping available call for pricing
Terms. Cash sale, Visa, MC. Net 30 upon approval
We can manufacture custom lifting products for your unique lifting applications. Call us and let us help you design a product that meets your needs.
The manufacturer warrants that the Outrigger Hook shall be free from:
- Defects in material and workmanship furnished by the manufacturer;
- Defects arising from the selection of the material or process of manufacture;
- Defects inherent in the design thereof in view of the state of the art on the date thereof.
In cases of defects in material and workmanship, or defects arising from the selection of material or process of manufacture, such defects must become apparent in the Outrigger Hook within one year after delivery of the Outrigger Hook to the buyer.
The extent of seller’s liability under this warranty as to defects in material or workmanship, and defects arising from the selection of material or the process of manufacture, is limited to the repair of such defects or to the replacement of the Outrigger Hook, but in no case shall the limited warranty issued with the Outrigger Hook exceed its purchase price. The seller reserves the right to examine any Outrigger Hook prior to any repair or replacement or refund.
The extent of the seller’s liability under this warranty as to defects inherent in design is limited to the correction at its expense of all such defects becoming apparent in the Outrigger Hook within one year after delivery of said Outrigger Hook. Said seller shall make all such repairs, replacements and corrections with reasonable diligence and shall not keep any Outrigger Hook out of service longer than necessary.
Seller, shall as to each defect, be relieved of all obligations and liability under this warranty if:
- The Outrigger Hook shall not have been operated or maintained in accordance with the sellers instructions furnished under this warranty, unless buyer furnishes reasonable evidence that such operation or maintenance, as the case may be, was not a cause of the defect;
- The Outrigger Hook shall not have been operated or maintained by persons familiar with its operation and operating instructions unless buyer furnishes reasonable evidence that such operation was not a cause of the defect;
- The Outrigger Hook shall not have been operated under normal uses, unless buyer furnishes reasonable evidence that such operation was not a cause of the defect;
- The Outrigger Hook shall not have been repaired, altered or modified without sellers approval or if the Outrigger Hook shall have been operated subsequent to its involvement in any prior accident or failure, unless buyer furnishes reasonable evidence that such repair, alteration, modification or accident was not the cause of the defect;
- Buyer does not, within the application period of time specified above, return the defective Outrigger Hook at its expense to seller’s manufacturing site at 3502 Little Alkali Road, Lacrosse, WA 99143. Return to buyer of the repaired, replaced or corrected Outrigger Hook shall be at manufactures expense;
The warranty provided herein and the obligations of the seller herein are in lieu of and buyer hereby waives all of the warranties, guarantees, conditions or liabilities, express or implied, arising by law or otherwise (including without limitation any obligation of the seller with respects to consequential damages) and whether or not occasioned by seller’s negligence and shall not be extended, altered or varied except by a written instrument signed by seller from liability for its negligence should for any reason be held ineffective, the remainder of this paragraph shall remain in full force and effect.
Seller further warrants that each Outrigger Hook is built by an experienced fabricator, and certified welder. Each hook is independently inspected and stress tested and certified for a safe working load which is stamped on the back of each head casting and also on the red warning label. Certification papers are available on request